Your health benefits will be self-insured by your plan sponsor. Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company will provide certain administrative services for the Plan and will not be an insurer of the Plan or financially liable for health care benefits under the Plan.
Your Concordia employer may offer you up to three plans with exclusive access to Kaiser Permanente providers*. To find which of these plans your Concordia employer offers, contact Concordia Plan Services at
888-927-7526 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
- Whole Health: An Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) plan
- Whole Health 1000: A Deductible EPO plan
- Whole Health 2000: A Health Savings Account (HSA) – Qualified Deductible EPO plan
For more plan details, including benefit highlights, go to the plans and services page for your region.
Your Concordia employer may also offer a financial account which you can use to pay for health-related expenses.
There are three types of accounts a Concordia employer may offer when you choose Kaiser Permanente.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – only available with the HSA-Qualified Deductible EPO plan
If you’re not sure which financial account options are available to you, contact Concordia Plan Services at 888-927-7526 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. Get help comparing the types of financial accounts with this guide.
Explore even more resources about these options below, including how easy it is to track your expenses online.
View these resources if your Concordia employer offers you a plan with an HSA:
Use our HSA calculators to give you an idea of how an HSA can reduce your taxes — and grow over time