Tackle your health goals with the Kaiser Permanente wellness program, courtesy of County of Los Angeles.
1. Complete your Biometric and online Health Risk Assessment between 1/1/2021 and 12/31/2021 to earn a $100 reward card credit redeemable at a variety of retailers. See your medical plan instructions below on how to submit and complete biometric information. Hurry! Rewards are only available while supplies last.
2. Visit www.LaCountyGetsFit.com and create a user account. Or, log into your existing account. Track your progress towards earning a $100 reward card, while supplies last.
3. Choose your reward options for the $100 credit earned. Employees will receive an email with redemption instructions to be used to obtain their credit in the form of an e-gift card. Allow two to eight weeks for email(s) to be sent after qualifying for award.
4. For questions about www.LaCountyGetsFit.com or about your $100 reward card, email customer support at support@mybenefitschannelcom. See website or ask for FAQs on how to qualify for, track, and identify your reward email(s).
This wellness reward is available to County employees who are 18 and older, and enrolled in County sponsored medical plans. Medical plan dependents are not eligible.
Register on kp.org/engage to see if you are up to date with biometric screenings, including body mass index, blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose. Also, complete your Total Health Assessment.
• For any questions about the biometrics rewards program, contact the Rewards Customer Service team at email@example.com or at (866) 300-9867 and provide the following: name, issue, employer name, and daytime phone number
• Rewards: $100 – Biometric Screening & Total Health Assessment
All activities are confidential and are not shared with County of Los Angeles, except in total form.