Welcome, Emory Healthcare employees!
At Kaiser Permanente, you get more than just a health plan. We deliver the top doctors*, personalized care, and healthy extras to help you thrive — all in a plan tailored to fit your lifestyle, and your budget. Questions? Call (877) 635-6891, Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 9:00pm EST and learn how to get the most of your membership. *If you are currently seeing Emory Clinic providers (or any other providers) you will need to switch to Kaiser Permanente providers. In certain circumstances, your Kaiser Permanente provider may refer you to be seen by a non-Kaiser Permanente provider, which may include an Emory provider.
OPEN ENROLLMENT DATES
OCTOBER 23 – NOVEMBER 6, 2023
EMORY UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (1364 Clifton Road NE Atlanta, GA 30322):
Alcove area by the entrance to the bridge on the tower side from 9am-12pm
EMORY DECATUR HOSPITAL (2701 North Decatur Road Decatur, GA 30033):
Bailey Auditorium located in the Women’s Tower on the ground level to the left from 2pm-5pm
EMORY UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL MIDTOWN (550 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30308):
MOT Atrium Lobby located in the Main Hospital Lobby Area from 9am-12pm
EMORY SAINT JOSEPH’S HOSPITAL (5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road NE Atlanta, GA 30342):
Classrooms 1-3 located in the Main Hospital, ground level, in the Education Center that is passed the cafeteria from 2pm-5pm
Emory HEALTHCARE NORTHLAKE (located in Northlake Mall 2201 Henderson Mill Road Atlanta, GA 30345):
Classrooms 1165 and 1166 on the 1st floor through double glass doors leading from the Security/Reception area from 9am-11am
EMORY JOHNS CREEK HOSPITAL (6325 Hospital Parkway Johns Creek, GA 30097):
Classrooms A & B , lower level near cafeteria. While passing cafeteria, follow the hallway to the right from 1pm-4pm
Why Kaiser Permanente?
- 26 state-of-the-art Kaiser Permanente medical facilities, 24/7 advanced urgent care centers, and more than 60 affiliated urgent care centers throughout metro Atlanta.
- You’re also covered while traveling and away at school for emergencies and urgent care.
- See your doctor, plus get labs, X-rays, and prescriptions all under one roof. Free parking, too!
- With more virtual care options, you can get care without the trip, and a $0 copay!
Healthcare made simple
- A $0 deductible, copay only plan—this means your benefits start right away and you’ll always know the exact cost of your visits. No surprises.
- No need to coordinate with doctors, specialists, pharmacies, hospitals, and other providers because it’s all connected.
Great doctors, great care
- You’ll get care from Kaiser Permanente Board Certified doctors.
- All 600+ of our providers are connected through your electronic health record—so you can get safe, personalized care.