Caring. Compassionate. Connected.
At Kaiser Permanente, mental health and wellness services aren’t extras or add-ons. They’re an important part of your total care experience. And your mental health and wellness care team is connected to you — and to each other — through your electronic medical record. Everyone works together to give you the care and support you need.
We offer a range of options for members with mental, emotional, and substance use issues — including psychiatry, individual therapy, family support, and more. As your partners in care, we can help you find what works for you.
What you get:
- Many services under one roof — plus extended evening and weekend hours — at many of our facilities.
- You can access mental health services without a referral.
- You choose your provider, and can switch anytime.
- You’ll work with your provider to create a personalized treatment plan.
- Some providers offer telephone or video appointments.1
We offer a wide range of care options, including:
- Counseling and therapy
- Crisis intervention
- Medication management
- Child and adolescent mental health services
- Addiction and recovery support
- Help for eating disorders