Get all the advantages and convenience of being a Kaiser Permanente member, including:
- affordable, quality care with built-in wellness programs
- a highly connected care team – and if you’re a member, the health care team you know and trust
- many services under one roof¹
- advanced online tools to manage your health—including video visits2
Plus, count on:
- worldwide emergency and urgent care coverage
- High Medicare Star Quality Ratings – check out how highly rated* our Medicare health plans are, here.
New to Kaiser Permanente?
Count on all the advantages above. Plus you choose your Kaiser Permanente doctor—and can make a change anytime.
Enrolling after 65?
When you’re ready to enroll, we’re here for you.
Click below to review plan details. For more information, go to lacers.org.
Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan
*Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
¹When receiving care at a Kaiser Permanente facility.
2When appropriate and available. These features are available when you get care at Kaiser Permanente facilities.
3Silver&Fit® is a federally registered trademark of American Specialty Health, Inc.
In California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Georgia, and the District of Columbia, Kaiser Permanente is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. In Maryland, Kaiser Permanente is an HMO plan and a Cost plan with a Medicare contract. In Virginia, Kaiser Permanente is a Cost plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Kaiser Permanente depends on contract renewal. You must reside in the Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan service area in which you enroll. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-866-973-4584 toll free (TTY 711) for more information.
This page was last updated: October, 22, 2018 at 03:30pm. PST